Hotel Mogador 3 stars: Charming rooms
Equipment of the rooms
In the heart of the 9th district of Paris, In the heart of the 9th district of Paris. Hotel Mogador invites you to discover its 17 charming rooms, all refurbished between 2015 and 2016 in line with the historical character of our property.
They offer a cosy atmosphere and have preserved the charm of yesteryear and authenticity: terracotta tiles on the floor, exposed beams in certain rooms… different from the standards of big hotel chains, our rooms offer you space and all the comfort which is indispensable for your stay in Paris.
They all benefit from the tranquillity of the courtyard of the property or the little street on which we are located.
The rooms are equipped with:
- Reversible air-conditioning with individual control
- Double-glazing soundproofing
- Superior quality bedding
- Bathroom with hairdryer, shaver socket and enlarging mirror, bathtub or shower.
- Amenity products: shampoo/shower gel, conditioner, body lotion.
- LED flat screen full HD television with international programmes (English, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Arab)
- Free-of-charge WiFi
- Individual safe for laptop
- Small refrigerator
- Courtesy tray (coffee and tea)
- Nespresso machine
- Room Service
- 100 % of our rooms are non-smoking
Available free-of-charge on request at reception: dental kit, shaving kit, sewing kit, sponge, bathing cap, sanitary pads.
French continental breakfast buffet
Hotel Mogador offersa generous French continental breakfast, presented in the form of a buffet.
The different breads and pastries(baguettes, croissants, pains au chocolat...) are supplied every morning. Organic products are proposed: butter, cereals, compote, Arabica coffee from Honduras from fair trade and ground on request (long and expresso coffee;JURA®) machine.
TROPICANA® fruit juices, jams, yogurts, fresh seasonal fruits, milk, selection of delis (rosette, dry ham…) and cheeses… have been carefully selected to accompany your breakfast. Soft boiled and hard boiled eggs as well as madeleines, fianciers cakes, cookies… complete the buffet.
- From Monday to Friday: from 7am to 11am
- During the weekend, brunch: from 7am to 12 noon
- Possibility of room service (with extra charge): from 9am to 12 noon