The Opera district offers multiple opportunities for leisure and visits. We recommend, more particularly:
- The Department Stores (4 min. walking distance): Galeries Lafayette, le Printemps, etc. Discover the temples of Parisian shopping, an exceptional concentration of brands of all kinds, from prêt-à-porter to haute couture, including perfumery, leather goods, delicatessen, jewellery etc.
- The passages (10 min. walking distance:) don’t forget to explore the different passages of the 9the district. The passages Jouffroy, du Havre and Verdeau will enchant you with their “retro” atmosphere and the many often confidential labels.
- Théâtre Mogador (3 min. walking distance): the meeting place for musical lovers
- Opéra Garnier (5 min. walking distance): enjoy an opera in the most prestigious concert venue in Paris. After having admired the facades and their sculptures, you will also have the possibility to visit the house, and discover amongst others the dome painted by Chagall.
- The Casino de Paris (8 min. walking distance): performing arts venue for concerts, musical performances, one man shows, etc
- Les Folies Bergère (10 min. walking distance): discover this famous venue in Paris and attend a musical, a concert, a musical theatre play…
- Moulin Rouge (10 min. walking distance): mythical cabaret in Paris where you can attend the performance of the moment with its sparkling decors, its feathered costumes, its exceptional performances…
- Olympia (12 min. walking distance): lthe temple of music hall in Paris. On the programme: the top stars of French chanson, international stars, concerts of contemporary music…
- The theatres : the district of Hotel Mogador boasts many theatres and show venues, often independent ones. These include: the théâtre des Nouveautés, the théâtre Saint-Georges, the Comédie, the théâtre Édouard VII, the théâtre Fontaine, La Bruyère, the théâtre de l’Œuvre…
- Cinemas (7 min. walking distance): many cinemas are located in particular on the large boulevards and boulevard des Capucines. The Grand Rex is located less than a quarter of an hour from the hotel.
- Musée Gustave Moreau (5 min. walkig distance) in the former house of the painter, discover the works of one of the most renowned artists of the “symbolist” style..
- Musée Grévin (10 min. walking distance): meet the stars of today and the personalities of yesterday through an important collection of wax models.
- Musée de la Vie romantique (10 min. walking distance): in an old pavilion of the 19th century, discover the collections devoted to the life of George Sand and the artist Ary Scheffer.
- Musée du Louvre (20 min. walking distance): discover the famous collections of the Louvre. And benefit from your stay at Hotel Mogador to visit a temporary exhibition.
- Montmartre (15 min. walking distance): a unique district of the French capital, with its Bohemian atmosphere and its tourist sights such as Sacré-Cœur.